ingestion

TheCanNabisCat

Credits
i find after over a decade of medical use, straight up downstem waterpipe of good quality, good handpipe, good bubbler (i like the ones also with removable stems hey easy af to clean then) - but alternating intake method seems to lower tolerance psycologically,
but if you wanna get fancy all those multi perc stemless pieces

the best
other than a simple waterpipe/bong downstemed - a INLINE AND TREES - fun fact the inline actually boost the trees in a culiminating effect that well get a party bowl or make it a one hitter lol it BURNS DEM lol talking .5s just whooop , lol so if you are trying to get through a lot of flower and need a powerful piece i always go THICK ASS GLASS , its in the fuckin name lol
like nuff said on that - but yeah FIXED TREES ALWAYS - idk why they don't always fix them to the bottom but yeah at the very least reinforeced but usually tag just blows em to the bottom - terrible to clean tho
main reason i like a simple downstem piece again maybe some trees , but yeah easy cleaning i like to shake shake and get on with my day and not work out half an hour as there is nug in a perc halfway in lol been there TOO OFTEN and like had a hellla good collection over the ages honestly , but like either gave away broke blew up or sank or siezed by them pigs, but yeah they live on in pics, rip you were good glass,

to add;

also alternating tincture (under tounge i decant so it doesnt burn THE FUCK OUT OF IT smoooooth lol) but i also prefer drinks esp when out, easy af to medicate steady in a drink for hours

but i find psychological factors affect tolerance more than anything eg STRESS- SMOKE MORE period, idk i mean its like not a problem tolerance really but i just like to use less than more and other than best possible quality - just keeping it fresh also going out and changing locations i find DRAMATICALLY increases effects - sometimes more than others but yeah like changing location its interesting how it affects things or maybe thats JUST ME idk lol , but hey who says you cannot ENJOY taking your MEDICINE, and it really is like ptsd demons get smashed by kush so yeah lol

Tolerance is always a issue for those of us that use constantly. My best way around it is to have plenty of different types of weed to smoke. I rarely smoke more than 1 joint of anything at one time. Mostly strains don't get smoked in consecutive days either.

A lot matters with the strains. My recently bought weed, I have tolerance issues after just a few days. It still gets me high, the great high from the first smoke is gone already. Genetics matter a lot.

I have Ankylosing Spondylitis, it causes quite a bit of discomfort in daily life. I mainly use fairly good size bongs that are (around 17-19 inches in height) and then I also usually eat a 100-250 mg edible a night. I need to knock out the edible to help the tolerance but it really helps me get to sleep.

Jackalope said:
Tolerance is always a issue for those of us that use constantly. My best way around it is to have plenty of different types of weed to smoke. I rarely smoke more than 1 joint of anything at one time. Mostly strains don't get smoked in consecutive days either.

A lot matters with the strains. My recently bought weed, I have tolerance issues after just a few days. It still gets me high, the great high from the first smoke is gone already. Genetics matter a lot.

FullCirclePharmer said:
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis, it causes quite a bit of discomfort in daily life. I mainly use fairly good size bongs that are (around 17-19 inches in height) and then I also usually eat a 100-250 mg edible a night. I need to knock out the edible to help the tolerance but it really helps me get to sleep.

Back